5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rams sits low driver's side

Ramman3500

Reaction score
I have seen a couple discussions on other sites regarding my truck being about 3/4 inch to 7/8" lower on the driver side rear. My truck is a 2020 ram 3500 4x4 long bed HO Diesel. I have about 4000 miles on it now hoping that it would settle down but it has not. Some people blame it on the fuel tank but it's still the same even when it's almost empty of fuel. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20201031_173208.jpg
    20201031_173208.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 39

Jasond78

Reaction score
You know, i was installing a tonneau on my 2020 1500 last week and i noticed mine was sagging a bit on the driver side as well!
I thought i was looking at it from an odd angle but i checked it again and it Def does have a slight lean. ... Interesting

mjtodd

Reaction score
I was measuring the center of hubs to fenders today on my '20 North Edition in order to size up a leveling kit and noticed the rear driver side sits 1" lower than the rear passenger side. I measured it several times to be sure. At least I now know others see the same on their trucks. Does anyone know if this is normal or we have an issue with the shock itself? My fuel tank is about 3/4 full right now, but not sure if that would make a difference.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Noticed my Rebel was 1” lower on driver rear, didn’t change after level kit either. Installed 1” spacer under rear spring. Sits level in back and no issues after 2 years of driving.

Users who are viewing this thread