5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram power wagon wont start.

mousepowerwagon

Reaction score
Good afternoon new guy here but been reading for a while. So truck left me at work yesterday. So today replaced starter and battery. Also starter relay and checked othe 20amp fuse thatvhad starter on it and still nothing. Push button no click. Any help is appreciated. Truck has been doing this a while but would always start until yesterday.

Last edited:

raygun9

Reaction score
Got a rear window leak where the fob module is? Check the rear carpets and see if they are wet.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Fob battery? Push the button with the fob. If not, the button itself? I believe although it would be rare, a member had the button go bad. Also, if you have a Power Wagon, you may be better off on the HD site, they could have different issues.

mousepowerwagon

Reaction score
Thanks but I found the problem today. Some how I popped the 40 AMP fuse for the starter. Maybe when I took it off. I dont know cause I took negative cable off. A friend was looking at it and notice it. I got a new one and truck is running

Users who are viewing this thread