5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Classic Vibration - 1100km

Reaction score
Hi,

I just picked up my Dodge Ram last week. I have already had it in the shop because of a miss-fire issue. Engine light was flashing, vehicle miss-firing. They said they weren't able to bring it up on their diagnostics, said an update to the PCM should fix the issue. Now yesterday I noticed a vibration in the gas pedal / steering wheel of the truck. There isn't even 1500km's on it. Anyone else have this issue so that when I take it back to the dealership they don't tell me there is nothing they can do?

Last edited:
U

User_3336

Tires out of balance. there are a multitude of threads on vibrations. Did you search thru the forum?

Icecoldak

Reaction score
Hi,

I just picked up my Dodge Ram from Redwater Dodge in Alberta last week. I have already had it in the shop because of a miss-fire issue. Engine light was flashing, vehicle miss-firing. Very frustrating. They said they weren't able to bring it up on their diagnostics, so said an update to the PCM should fix the issue. Now yesterday I noticed a vibration in the gas pedal / steering wheel of the truck. There isn't even 1500km's on it. I can't begin to explain how frustrating this is. I am back to driving my 2012 Ford Explorer that has 250,000km on it today because I don't want to drive my brand new truck. Anyone else have this issue so that when I take it back to the dealership they don't tell me there is nothing they can do?

Here you go 52 pages of it!!!! and NO FIX

VIBRATION

Reaction score
Here you go 52 pages of it!!!! and NO FIX

VIBRATION
Thanks..... I should have looked into this a little more before purchasing the truck. Incredible that it starts after 1000KM on the truck and there is no fix. I wonder if there is some kind of class action happening. again, frustrating being these vehicles are used or cheap.

Icecoldak

Reaction score
Thanks..... I should have looked into this a little more before purchasing the truck. Incredible that it starts after 1000KM on the truck and there is no fix. I wonder if there is some kind of class action happening. again, frustrating being these vehicles are used or cheap.

Yep I would be in one if it didnt vibrate all the time--there are some on here that have no issues as well, but it is a big problem!

Users who are viewing this thread