5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 5th GEN: Reverse Lighting sucks.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What type of shop would install this? A car audio shop?
This was my install starting at post 27. I would use a 7 pin curt versus a 5 as you would have an auxiliary power supply. It is very doable just a question of what you want to attempt. I tried to explain it step by step. I know another member is helping you and hopefully this helps also. What lights you use is your choice just make the necessary adjustments. Any competent mechanic should be able to do the install. If he can't I would find another mechanic. Perhaps if you assembled all the material in advance or at least a curt harness and lights and approached a mechanic it would go easier.

RamRMK

Reaction score
Has anybody just replaced the reverse bulbs and had noticeable improvements? Both the zbros and vleds kits are a no go for me since most of the summer I put my jet skis in and out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz2016

Reaction score
Has anybody just replaced the reverse bulbs and had noticeable improvements? Both the zbros and vleds kits are a no go for me since most of the summer I put my jet skis in and out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazon.com: 2019 Newest,7440 led reverse lights,LUYED 2 X 1550 Lumens Extremely Bright 7440 T20 3030 24-EX Chipsets LED Bulbs Used For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White: Automotive

I did. I ordered these to replace my stock halogens and they work very well. They are much brighter than the stock bulbs.

Users who are viewing this thread