5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram 5.7 best drop in air filter?

country4life

Reaction score
Hi guys It’s time to change my air filter and I would like to install the best one available and I want to keep my factory air box I heard k&n makes a good one any thoughts ??
Thanks

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
S&B Dry Filter IMO is the best.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are several that I would consider comparable. Just make sure it's a dry filter and not one of the oiled ones.

JCK_25

Reaction score
Hi guys It’s time to change my air filter and I would like to install the best one available and I want to keep my factory air box I heard k&n makes a good one any thoughts ??
Thanks
I'd recommend the K&N filter. You pay a little more up front but they are washable. Both my father & I noticed a bit more pepmin our trucks once we put them in.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

country4life

Reaction score
Yea I’ve heard great reviews on the k&n drop in filter I’ll give it a try before I decide to do the cold air intake set up

country4life

Reaction score
Yea I’ve heard great reviews on the k&n drop in filter I’ll give it a try before I decide to do the
Looks to be on backorder.
yea I’ll be going with k&n drop it filter that comes oiled people have there own discretion that the oiled filter will mess up the maf sensor but I’ve never seen anyone have this issue…oiled or dry both have there pros and cons… down the road I’ll put a S&b cold air intake

Users who are viewing this thread