5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 with 295/60/R20 and air links in front only

forlornlegacy

Reaction score
I wanted to add these pictures to contribute to this forum that helped me decide and pull the trigger on this setup.

I only added air links to the front (1.5'' lift I believe) and this picture is in OR1 with Atturo X/T's 295/60R20's.

About 1/2'' clearance between tire and UCA, and no rubbing from what I can tell lock to lock. I will update this if anything changes, but I was heavily going between wheel spacers and suspension spacers and based off everything I read this path seemed to work just fine, for these specific tires (maybe they are smaller than advertised).

The ride quality difference is not as bad as I read (maybe I have no nerves in my back), and on the freeway in aero it feels like it did to me before the air links.

If you have any questions please let me know.

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

Lennyt

Reaction score
I have bilstein 5100 shocks set at the highest setting, can I put on 35-11.50-20 tires 2021 ram 1500 big horn

Users who are viewing this thread