5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram 1500 limited rattle noice from rear when accelerating

Kirill

Reaction score
My 2020 ram 1500 limited has 5k the problem started at 1k. When I start my vehicle and when accelerating it has rattle noice from passenger rear side. Brought it to dealership, at first they told me it's normal noise due to air suspension pump is pumping air. Went back second day and test drive it with tech, he stated he is not sure what it that noise. Dealership called an hour later stating that it's normal noise again but due to EGR valve is working. Called my two buddies who own 2019 ram limited, they don't have any rattle noises. Called dealership service manager and left voice mail, ofcourse there is no response. Does anyone has same rattle noice from passage rear side, sound like exhaust issue? Thanks.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2020 ram 1500 limited has 5k the problem started at 1k. When I start my vehicle and when accelerating it has rattle noice from passenger rear side. Brought it to dealership, at first they told me it's normal noise due to air suspension pump is pumping air. Went back second day and test drive it with tech, he stated he is not sure what it that noise. Dealership called an hour later stating that it's normal noise again but due to EGR valve is working. Called my two buddies who own 2019 ram limited, they don't have any rattle noises. Called dealership service manager and left voice mail, ofcourse there is no response. Does anyone has same rattle noice from passage rear side, sound like exhaust issue? Thanks.
Hi Kirill, We sincerely regret to hear of the trouble that has been associated with your passenger seat noise. Please know that our team would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance if you do end up connecting with your dealer again. Feel free to follow up with us via private message if this would be of interest.
Rob
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread