5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport OEM Mopar power running board installation

Willjoe21

Reaction score
Hello I am hoping that someone on this forum can help me out. I purchased a set of the factory Mopar power running boards and am looking for the part numbers for the control module, left side wiring harness, and right side wiring harness. Basically I have the boards, bracket, motors, etc and need to order the wiring in order to install them and make them function. Thus far I have struck out by calling the dealer and asking them. The entire kit direct from Mopar is part number 82215287AD.
I was curious if by chance I cannot locate the harnesses if I could possibly buy the AMP research wiring that plugs into the OBD port and adapt it to the Mopar factory boards.
I really appreciate in advance anyone that is willing to spend a little time and give me some help here I am kind of stuck with a set of brand new factory Mopar power running boards and no way to install them and make them function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/