5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ram 1500 laramie longhorn droning pulsating noise.

big john

Reaction score
My 2020 Ram Laramie longhorn has been at the dealer for 20 days now attempting to correct the droning pulsating noise that starts at about 50 mph and gets louder as you go faster. It actually hurts your ears from pressure at interstate speeds. The truck has less than 5000 miles on it. Any help out there. Several star cases don't seem to be doing me any good. I love the vehicle, but am getting sorry I ever bought it.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this, did they say anything about your ANC being updated ?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2020 Ram Laramie longhorn has been at the dealer for 20 days now attempting to correct the droning pulsating noise that starts at about 50 mph and gets louder as you go faster. It actually hurts your ears from pressure at interstate speeds. The truck has less than 5000 miles on it. Any help out there. Several star cases don't seem to be doing me any good. I love the vehicle, but am getting sorry I ever bought it.

I regret to hear of your situation, @big john. If it would be of interest, I would be happy to get a case escalated on your behalf on the customer care side. This will provide the dealership and yourself with an individual who will review your concern, then assist you and the dealership in exhausting all available resources to have the concern addressed and resolved.

Our team is always a private message away to get the proces started!

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread