5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Build

justclements

Reaction score
Time to start a thread for my Ram build. Previously built up a 2018 Tacoma OR, but now got myself into a full-size. Have to say I am loving it so far. I will be moving quickly on this build and be posting pictures along the way.

Planned Items
  • 2" Mopar Fox Lift (want to keep warranty in tact)
  • 18" Fuel Covert D716 Matte Anthracite Center w/ Black Ring Wheels -12 offset
  • KO2 35x12.5R18 tires
  • BAKflip tonneau
IMG_1033.jpeg IMG_1032.jpeg

Kwilliams444

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome! How are you liking the ride with the fox 2in lift? Do you know if they had to do any trimming to get your tires to fit? Thanks!

justclements

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome! How are you liking the ride with the fox 2in lift? Do you know if they had to do any trimming to get your tires to fit? Thanks!

I like it, but I would prefer it was level. There was an FCA bulletin that went out stating the Mopar Fox Lift would level it, but that doesn’t seem to be true hah.

I did minor plastic trimming. Basically drilled a few holes in the plastic liner and zip tied it back to the frame so it’s not in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread