2020 Ram 1500 ECODIESEL Numbers:

redriderbob

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
[attachment=0]JL.jpg[/attachment]

According to Jeep, the Wrangler JL's ECODIESEL is getting these numbers. Should be close to 2020 Ram 1500s official numbers.

The current ECODIESEL has these numbers...

Attachments

bgmshrm

Reaction score
[attachment=0]JL.jpg[/attachment]

According to Jeep, the Wrangler JL's ECODIESEL is getting these numbers. Should be close to 2020 Ram 1500s official numbers.

The current ECODIESEL has these numbers...

Should be higher in the ram trucks I would assume to be top dog after the duramax numbers were leaked .

Doc

Reaction score
Should be higher in the ram trucks I would assume to be top dog after the duramax numbers were leaked .
If the 1500 was going to match the jeep I think those numbers would have been leaked/divulged.

alangsam

Reaction score
Can’t imagine buying one of these given the large number of failures of the last attempt at a diesel ram. Total lack of quality control and testing.
I’d wait a year to see how they are holding up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgmshrm

Reaction score
Can’t imagine buying one of these given the large number of failures of the last attempt at a diesel ram. Total lack of quality control and testing.

Still going to buy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)