5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn 4WD Wheel Skins

Rjames

Reaction score
I just bought my truck, traded my 2017 2WD Bighorn for a 2020 4WD Bighorn. I have been searching for chrome wheel skins for my truck and it seems I am unable to locate wheel skins for the type of wheels I have. They appear to be somewhat odd, but they are factory. All the wheel skins I have looked at are not matching up.

Has anyone had any luck finding wheel skins that match the wheels I have? See attachment.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-RJ

Attachments

• 2020 RAMWheel.jpg
    2020 RAMWheel.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 39

JohnnyLogo

Reaction score
Well after a second look the factory example does look different than yours.. I will keep looking for ya..

JohnnyLogo

Reaction score
So this is the wheel stock number and description

ALY2670 Dodge Ram 1500 Wheel Silver Painted​

I have gave it my best googlefu could not find any inserts or overlays .. good luck

Rjames

Reaction score
Thanks man! I also emailed a couple of the company’s that offer wheel skins and they both said that there are not wheel skins available for that wheel because they are a fairly new style. They said to check back 6 moths or so and they might be available. Thanks again for looking.

-RJ

Users who are viewing this thread