5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Powerwagon Uconnect 8.4, Uconnect missing?

jabartram

Reaction score
I just got my new truck yesterday, it has a uconnect 8.4, but uconnect is not on the radio? has anyone else come across this?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean by Uconnect?
Can you post some pictures?

jabartram

Reaction score
Mine is missing the uconnect app that allows for registration with the uconnect system for remote start and locking gps location, i found out mine wasnt programmed with it.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is missing the uconnect app that allows for registration with the uconnect system for remote start and locking gps location, i found out mine wasnt programmed with it.
You might not have it. I know theat when I got my 2019 1500 Laramie with Level 1 and the 8.4 "No-Nav" radio, the Level 2 and "Nav" radio was required for the App interface.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't have navigation, your truck is not equipped with this feature as well.

Users who are viewing this thread