5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Night Edition vs. Black Appearance Package

MarkM

Reaction score
I recently reached out to a local dealer here in NJ. I inquired about a 2020 Limited Black with Black Appearance package. I received an email response stating that this dealership will only order them as 'sold', meaning I would have to come in and order it. He also stated that these trucks are going for MSRP or more. I kindly replied and said that I do not believe that. (via email). Today I received a voicemail from the same dealer stating that there could be some confusion. He said he was referring to "Night Edition" as special order / MSRP + and that this differs from the Black Appearance package.

Can someone tell me if "Night Edition" is equivalent to "Black Appearance Package" for 2020? Will research as well. If the same, I will not be going back to these guys.

Thanks!,
Mark

MarkM

Reaction score
I think I answered my own question with some research but would like someone to confirm. Black Appearance Package goes with the Limited trim. It is called 'Night Edition' on Laramie / Big Horn trim. I was very clear in my request for a 2020 4x4 Limited, color black, with following options: Limited Level 1, Black Appearance Package, Sunroof, etc. I think they are backtracking now that I called them out on the MSRP B.S.
M

Users who are viewing this thread