5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Night Edition 4x4 Logo

U

User_3336

I haven't seen a 2020 Night Edition 4x4 with the 4x4 Off Road Decal. Isn't listed on the window sticker.

I know the HARVEST EDITION of previous years in the 4x4 model had the same logo.

Anyone got a Night Edition 4x4 with this Logo? 4x4decal.jpg

STR

Reaction score
Those decals are all over eBay. I’d say that it’s not OEM, but added by the owner...
EE3B7ABF-5334-4F6A-868B-29002C722A17.png

STR

Reaction score
IDK, maybe it is factory... Hopefully someone else will chime in to confirm.

Rick J

Reaction score
I haven't seen a 2020 Night Edition 4x4 with the 4x4 Off Road Decal. Isn't listed on the window sticker.

I know the HARVEST EDITION of previous years in the 4x4 model had the same logo.

Anyone got a Night Edition 4x4 with this Logo? View attachment 58106
The decal on this truck is part of the off road package. I don't know if you can get a plain 4X4 decal on the night edition without off road.

U

User_3336

That is possible. I can't find the window sticker again, but I do remember seeing skid plates on the sticker, so that might be the answer!

The decal on this truck is part of the off road package. I don't know if you can get a plain 4X4 decal on the night edition without off road.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_3336

You're right. I looked in my brower history for it. Thanks!

sticker.jpg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Strange that they don't show the decal or the heavy duty shocks on the window sticker when they're listed as part of the off road package on the Ram website
That made me wonder when I got my truck too. I was expecting the Sport decals since they are listed on the window sticker as part of the sport appearance package, and the 4x4 off road decal wasn't listed on my window sticker at all. Then I looked at the build sheet and it lists the off-road decals and not the Sport decals and it made sense as to why I got the off-road decals instead of the Sport.

Users who are viewing this thread