5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Maximum Steel Limited w/ Body Color Bumpers

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
Figured I would create my own post in this section. Got my 2020 Limited in Maximum Steel with the Body Color Bumper group. I love the look of less chrome than more personally and the Maximum Steel goes great with Frost/Indigo interior. Love this truck already and have already starting putting on the accessories. IMG_20191010_163442.jpg

IMG_20191003_175902.jpg

IMG_20191011_160104.jpg

IMG_20191011_160110.jpg

IMG_20191011_164224.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_164237.jpg

IMG_20191010_172903.jpg

IMG_20191011_164201.jpg

scenicroute9

Reaction score
That's a nice looking truck -- but I admit I'm a bit biased, I ordered almost the identical build a couple of weeks ago (Oct 5). Only differences I see is I didn't get the 33 gallon tank and I added the off road package. Exact same color scheme. I'm happy to see the bed divider in the pictures, I wasn't sure if it would come with those options.

Did you have any issue with the bed step missing?

Looking at your timeline excites me - dealer told me 10 weeks. Looks like yours was about 4 weeks!

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
Thanks, so far I love it. The bed step was missing but my dealer is currently working on it. That is really the only issue I have had.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Figured I would create my own post in this section. Got my 2020 Limited in Maximum Steel with the Body Color Bumper group. I love the look of less chrome than more personally and the Maximum Steel goes great with Frost/Indigo interior. Love this truck already and have already starting putting on the accessories. View attachment 37826

View attachment 37830

View attachment 37831

View attachment 37832

View attachment 37833

View attachment 37834

View attachment 37835

View attachment 37837
Nice call on the interior leather color, really nice pop of color against the gray

theonlyMcG

Reaction score

mrmuhles

Reaction score
It is a Swagman bike rack. Pretty slick, fits perfectly between the BUG rails.

Nice looking truck. Love the bike rack option. I am currently working on a build for a truck and have been looking at bike racks that work with a ram box setup that would not take up the receiver hitch. This is just what I have been looking for.

theonlyMcG

Reaction score
Haven't give this thread an update in a while. Documented in other parts across the forums but might as well add it here too. I have been making small modifications along the way since getting the truck. Currently sitting at about 7500 miles, still love the truck. Most of the mods have been documented in my signature but I can add all of the pictures here as well. Added Reflective Concepts inlays to the Limited Door Trim in the color that matches the paint. Also did the RAM inlay on the tailgate. I ordered the hood decals as well now that I have seen how the others looks so those will be up next.

Also added the Helwig sway bar and currently sitting on the middle setting. It is awesome and makes the truck handle so much better. Couldn't be happier. Ram Air shows up today so I will hopefully be carving out some time to install that on Friday. Mishimoto catch can is installed. About to do an oil change soon so I will be checking what it has caught for the first time. Also did the Body Color Mirror Caps which I also really love. I am not going for a full de-chroming, I just thought the chrome mirror caps looked out of place with the body colored bumpers. I think it looks a lot cleaner this way. I will probably also be doing PPF on the front bumper here coming up just to make sure the painted bumper stays looking pretty.

After that the only thing I really want to do is the Mopar Cat-Back and then I will be done with the mods I set out to do. IMG_20200307_170739.jpg

IMG_20200307_170751.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread