5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited W/RC 5in lift for air ride w/37’s

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Traded in the 19’ Rebel(too many issues, ****ty fiat ****) and upped to 2020 Limited w/air ride and 22’s(zero interest financing+rebates were too hard to pass up). Put on the RC 5in lift and Toyo open country ATII 37x12.5r22 with minor plastic trimming. Originally went with Nitto Terras but didn’t like the ride of them at all, strangely the ridge graps I had on my rebel rode much smoother. Anyways, just wanted to share with the crew, hope everyone is staying busy and well during these times!
5E593711-5029-4FB0-8E57-DC7F7F428DC0.jpeg 6F70996E-B797-46E6-87CB-C6094FCE7750.jpeg 21DA4B20-2DF2-42FC-90AA-84B2E7A9DE30.jpeg

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Sry nicely done, really sorry to hear your Rebel caused you so much grief.
Sry nicely done, really sorry to hear your Rebel caused you so much grief.
Loved the look of the Rebel and the way it drove, but after 10k miles, the rear upper control arms were giving out, windshield wipers only went on slowest or fastest setting and the 12in touch screen was constantly restarting, making it useless. There were rattling sounds coming from the back seat and the engine would rev super high while going down any hill. It was constantly at the dealership and they never fixed a thing, only made excuses. Fingers crossed this limited will be a different story. Overall, more happy with the additional options anyways.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well I’m glad that you’ve found which seems to be a better replacement. Looking forward to reading your later thoughts on this one. :)

Reaction score
How is the day to day ride quality compared to Stock ride? Any rub when you’re in entry/exit height mode?

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Does look nice, don’t often see a Ltd lifted that high. Glad you like it better than the previous truck. Keep us posted on how it holds up.
Who did the lift? There’s always people looking for good shops...

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Al
Does look nice, don’t often see a Ltd lifted that high. Glad you like it better than the previous truck. Keep us posted on how it holds up.
Who did the lift? There’s always people looking for good shops...
All south auto sports in Cumming Georgia did the work, highly recommended.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the shop name. Good work needs to be recognized and rewarded. Seems like people are more willing to complain about a shop online than give it props.

Product forums are a great place to learn about the item. I’ve learned way more than I need to about many different kinds/types of vehicles just from reading forums. Example: I’d likely never have heard of the “Chevy shake“ issue on their later model Silverados had I not read about it on a Chevy/GM truck forum.

liloso

Reaction score
thinking of going this route keeping my stock 22s, 37 Toyo AT IIIs and a 6in bds. have you had any issues in regards to keeping the stock 22s? thank you

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
thinking of going this route keeping my stock 22s, 37 Toyo AT IIIs and a 6in bds. have you had any issues in regards to keeping the stock 22s? thank you
zero issues with the stock 22s, recently put some aftermarket rims on there, but the stockers were fine

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Did you regear from the 3.92 or do you feel the stock gearing can handle 37s?

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Did you regear from the 3.92 or do you feel the stock gearing can handle 37s?
Didn’t regear and don’t plan on doing it at this point. Obviously some of the get up and go is gone, but you get used to it pretty quickly. Definitely don’t feel like the truck is working too hard. People are out there pullin trailers on the daily that prob put a lot more strain then 37s

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Traded in the 19’ Rebel(too many issues, ****ty fiat ****) and upped to 2020 Limited w/air ride and 22’s(zero interest financing+rebates were too hard to pass up). Put on the RC 5in lift and Toyo open country ATII 37x12.5r22 with minor plastic trimming. Originally went with Nitto Terras but didn’t like the ride of them at all, strangely the ridge graps I had on my rebel rode much smoother. Anyways, just wanted to share with the crew, hope everyone is staying busy and well during these times!
View attachment 55221 View attachment 55223 View attachment 55222
Man, that Limited looks sick. Congrats!

Big Gunz

Reaction score
I know this thread is old but I was wondering how your making out on those 37's? I also have a 19 limited with RC 5" lift with air suspension but I'm riding on nitto ridge grapplers 35×12.50x 22''s I wanted to get 37's but I was worried about rubbing issues on hard turns over bumps and when the suspension mode is in entry/exit or aero..Are you having problems with any of that? Thanks

Topsella40

Reaction score
View attachment 55221 View attachment 55223 View attachment 55222
So if you did lift kit does the stock air suspension still work the same way??are you still able to change the height whenever you want?cool ride

Users who are viewing this thread