5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited Night Edition new owner new to Dodge RAM

Bitta

Reaction score
So you are basically saying its not waterproof?
That's so weird. When I try to add the bedstep, the system won't let me. Good to know it fit yours. I'll see if the dealer can get me one. I was looking on Mopar's website for all weather mats, the divider panels for my ramboxes and a seatbelt extender cuz with big boobs, the seat belt ends up across my neck even setting it to low on the door post. They called to cancel my order saying nothing fit the DT model (new body) when they input my VIN even though the compatibility checker thing said it would fit when I was putting them in my shopping cart. So now I'm leary of buying anything...didn't wanna shell out another $60 in shipping to send it all back, so told them to go on and cancel. Guess it's good they called, but I was excited about kitting my truck out...and getting the belt off my throat!

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Correct. Water can get in through the small gaps in the rear corners.

I have a standard tailgate on my Rebel, and when it rains I do see a little bit of rain in the bed from time to time. Not a ton, just a little!

AK103

Reaction score
The night edition wheels are satin finish, where as the black appearance are gloss finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they?
They look pretty satin to me.

09.jpg

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I just saw a 2021 Limited in Delmonico Red and the window sticker shows "Black Appearance Package". However, in the configurator, it only shows "Night Edition" as an option, and not for the Delmonico Red. When I select Delmonico Red, the Night Edition package is removed. But there is no option to select "Black Appearance Package" leading me to wonder why I'm seeing a 2021 with the "Black Appearance Package" listed.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Also, while not quite related, the truck had the Bed Utility Package and a toneau cover, but the bed divider was not there. The Bed Utility group is supposed to have a divider right? But with the tonneau cover installed, does the bed divider not work? Is that why its missing? Salesman was useless per usual in answering my question.

brewdad

Reaction score
Also, while not quite related, the truck had the Bed Utility Package and a toneau cover, but the bed divider was not there. The Bed Utility group is supposed to have a divider right? But with the tonneau cover installed, does the bed divider not work? Is that why its missing? Salesman was useless per usual in answering my question.
Bed utility group includes bed divider only when Ram Box option is also selected.

Users who are viewing this thread