5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited Interior Lighting?

rdtompki

Reaction score
Are all the interior lamps LED? With the Pano sunroof I really miss having an overhead light and wish all the interior lights were brighter. I can order aftermarket replacements, but hard to do so without knowing the performance of the current lamps.

Fatnipples

Reaction score
Slightly different question. So on my limited in order to put the interior accent lights on using the littles knobs to the left of the steering wheels you have to dim the screen and panel lights down one click and then you can use he accent lights. My issue is that turning the screen/panel lights down makes the truck pretty dim. Is this the normal setting in the truck? Or can anyone use the accent lights while the display lights are at max

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slightly different question. So on my limited in order to put the interior accent lights on using the littles knobs to the left of the steering wheels you have to dim the screen and panel lights down one click and then you can use he accent lights. My issue is that turning the screen/panel lights down makes the truck pretty dim. Is this the normal setting in the truck? Or can anyone use the accent lights while the display lights are at max
As far as I know what you stated is correct and only way I know of which is why I put in aftermarket footwell accent lighting and don’t bother with the little knob to engage the oem lighting which sucks anyway.

flyingron

Reaction score
I believe there's a setting in the SETTINGS...DISPLAY to run the "night" mode brightness up a bit on the displays so you can move the dimmer knob out of that "full bright" detent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online