5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited; Go Rhino Sportbar 2.0 with Peragon Bed Cover

PoppaPig78

Reaction score
Installed the Go Rhino Sportbar 2.0. No Lights yet (in plan). Model 918000PS was the perfect sizing and mounts perfectly with the Peragon covers rubber seal (In my case). I noticed several online vendors don't narrow fit choices well enough. I contacted Go Rhino for the specific/correct model and it was perfect.

Assembly and install was a pain. I took online advice and bought a legit riveter instead of the included bolt/riveter. I think that made a big difference.
Drill holes and locations are not as optimal as I'd like. Some spots the hole came through the spray liner, some stayed concealed.
~2hrs to assemble and another ~2hrs to install.

After our summer road trip; I'll be installing the Revel Links and 2" spacers so I can get bigger tires. Right now although "pretty" the truck looks like a powerlifter who always skips leg day..

Attachments

• RamRhino1.jpg
    RamRhino1.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 61
  • RamRhino2.jpg
    RamRhino2.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 62
  • RamRhino3.jpg
    RamRhino3.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread