5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited Black Edition w/ door mouldings

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
An you get some close up shots of what you’ve done please ?

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations on your new 2020 Black Edition Limited. Nice job on the side moldings! (y)

DHOLMQ

Reaction score
would you consider making some For another owner? If so how much $?

BlitzIS

Reaction score
would you consider making some For another owner? If so how much $?

The factory mouldings are pretty expensive by itself. If you really wanted them I might consider doing a set. As far as a price, I wouldn’t know where to begin?

Last edited:

BlitzIS

Reaction score
Looks great! Off topic but what tires u rolling?

Hankook Dynapro AT2 305/45/22
They ride really well. I was expecting more road noise from these vs the factory Goodyear’s. But surprisingly, they are pretty quiet

Jeremy47

Reaction score
For those who have the limited black edition, I added the door mouldings. Although I couldn’t get them in black, I ordered the pieces and wrapped them with vinyl. Turned out pretty good. View attachment 45093
What vinyl did you use? I asked a shop that wraps vehicles and they said they could do it, because of the inlay "limited" had some roughness to it and the vinyl wouldn't stick.

BlitzIS

Reaction score
What vinyl did you use? I asked a shop that wraps vehicles and they said they could do it, because of the inlay "limited" had some roughness to it and the vinyl wouldn't stick.

Avery SW900 197-O Satin Black... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N9V2G88?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Here is what I used. I had just a little bit left over so this was enough to cover the 8 pieces. As for the limited word, yes it doesn’t completely mould all the way. I tried using a needle to release the air trapped but it still laid pretty good. Personally I’d rather it not be completely moulded because I would think dirt and dust would accumulate in that area. IMO The satin black matches the blacked out emblems pretty well. Hope that helps.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
Avery SW900 197-O Satin Black... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N9V2G88?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Here is what I used. I had just a little bit left over so this was enough to cover the 8 pieces. As for the limited word, yes it doesn’t completely mould all the way. I tried using a needle to release the air trapped but it still laid pretty good. Personally I’d rather it not be completely moulded because I would think dirt and dust would accumulate in that area. IMO The satin black matches the blacked out emblems pretty well. Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread