5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Limited battery issues

JK21

Reaction score
Hi! I purchased a used 2020 Limited about 2 months ago. Low miles and exactly what I had been looking for. A few weeks later I went out to the garage one morning and battery was completely dead. Jumped it and was fine for a week. Then went dead about once a week after that. Took into the dealer last week and everything checked out ok. A few days ago after work got in and wouldn’t start…had a little juice but then dash lights and everything went haywire. Finally got it jumped and dropped it off at the dealer. As of yesterday they were still trying to figure out what was causing it as battery, etc was testing fine. Also found out via service records that previous owner had battery replaced in Dec 2021 for same issue. Anyone else have similar issues? Or what happens if they can’t figure out the problem and it continues to happen?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi! I purchased a used 2020 Limited about 2 months ago. Low miles and exactly what I had been looking for. A few weeks later I went out to the garage one morning and battery was completely dead. Jumped it and was fine for a week. Then went dead about once a week after that. Took into the dealer last week and everything checked out ok. A few days ago after work got in and wouldn’t start…had a little juice but then dash lights and everything went haywire. Finally got it jumped and dropped it off at the dealer. As of yesterday they were still trying to figure out what was causing it as battery, etc was testing fine. Also found out via service records that previous owner had battery replaced in Dec 2021 for same issue. Anyone else have similar issues? Or what happens if they can’t figure out the problem and it continues to happen?
is this an etorque?
read this thread

JK21

Reaction score
is this an etorque?
read this thread
It is not an etorque. Thanks for posting the other thread. I’ll take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread