5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Laramie 5.7 etourque / 4x4 w/air suspension & w/panoramic top OLIVE GREEEN for sale 20K miles only

ebeker

Reaction score
2020 Laramie 5.7 etourque / 4x4 w/air suspension & w/panoramic top OLIVE GREEEN for sale 20K miles only

It is chrome package and most rare color - Olive green. I believe original windows sticker on this truck was 70K+.

i have offer from Texas Direct Auto ($47500) I am looking to get $49500.
Heated / Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel /35" toyo tires / Auto High Beam / Retractable bed cover etc.

Located in Houston,TX

Attachments

• Ram1.jpeg
    Ram1.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 106
  • ram2.jpg
    ram2.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 106
  • ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 104
  • ram4.jpg
    ram4.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ram5.jpg
    ram5.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 103

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
That's a really good price they are giving you. I wouldn't let that get away. Just looking on cars.com, the top price within 500 miles of me for a similar Laramie is 50K with less miles.

ebeker

Reaction score
That's a really good price they are giving you. I wouldn't let that get away. Just looking on cars.com, the top price within 500 miles of me for a similar Laramie is 50K with less miles.
nah cannot be same specs as mine . specs like mine is around 52-54K range

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
nah cannot be same specs as mine . specs like mine is around 52-54K range
I just did a search for 2020 Laramie within 500 miles and sorted by highest price. There were only a few over $50K (10 or so), most had painted bumpers, but not sure about other options. I understand the color is unique. I even saw your truck listed on Cars.com for $48.5K. I just think you have a great buy option, can't go wrong with that.

ebeker

Reaction score
yeah thanks for the reminder , i had updated the cars.com but forgot to publish the new ad. I ll not hustle much , vroom offer is valid until sunday , most likely i ll just let them take it.,

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just did a search for 2020 Laramie within 500 miles and sorted by highest price. There were only a few over $50K (10 or so), most had painted bumpers, but not sure about other options. I understand the color is unique. I even saw your truck listed on Cars.com for $48.5K. I just think you have a great buy option, can't go wrong with that.
Area he's in could make $1,000 difference or more to your area. That's why they ask zipcode when valuing. Were the ones you found the same color? That makes a difference. This listing, he may have missed on option he has, not thinking it mattered. Different sites list different values. He lists retractable tonneau, but different brands could have different values. Searching values on the internet can only give you rough values, not actual values of individual vehicles.

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
Area he's in could make $1,000 difference or more to your area. That's why they ask zipcode when valuing. Were the ones you found the same color? That makes a difference. This listing, he may have missed on option he has, not thinking it mattered. Different sites list different values. He lists retractable tonneau, but different brands could have different values. Searching values on the internet can only give you rough values, not actual values of individual vehicles.
All I was saying is that he got a great offer for an out right buy, regardless of area. In today's used car market, I wouldn't let that slip by. I think it's already in the top 25% of the market value.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck!! Beautiful offer.
How did you go about the level/lift?
(Or is the air just raised to OR2 for the pics?)

jmrhodes212

Reaction score

It is chrome package and most rare color - Olive green. I believe original windows sticker on this truck was 70K+.

i have offer from Texas Direct Auto ($47500) I am looking to get $49500.
Heated / Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel /35" toyo tires / Auto High Beam / Retractable bed cover etc.

Located in Houston,TX
What did you end up doing?

Users who are viewing this thread