5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Laramie 1500 RamBox yellow light switch PN?

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I picked up a 2020 Laramie and the LH Ram Box light switch doesn't have any guts to it, when I get under the truck and look up towards the switch area I see loose wires like maybe the plastic switch has been compromised. I know I'll need either remove the RamBox for switch replacement and connection or fish the wires through and see if it can be connected without removal of the RB Tub. That being said, has anyone purchased this before or can you verify which item it is in the attached picture 37 or 32? As I think 37 from the looks of it, and description is the wiring from the lid for the actuator but 32 is called the Door Lock Actuator Wiring. 37, by process of elimination I'm guessing to be the switch side but it doesn't state switch, and is just called out to be a jumper harness which makes me think of a an interconnect harness between the body and the RB lid. With 34 being the Inverter Outlet. Just thought I'd see if any of you could confirm, or had ordered before? Thanks in advance.

1652735233069.png 1652735293951.png

Users who are viewing this thread