5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ivory night edition ordered

Whitenight

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just ordered my 2020 last Thursday, hopefully the wait isn't too long! Since the factory just fired back up they couldn't give me an exact estimate, but said anywhere from 3 to 10 weeks.

2020 1500 laramie Ivory white tri coat
Night edition
Offroad package
Laramie level 2 group
Tow package
Panoramic roof
Bucket seats

Live in Upper Midwest, so I'm planning to linex the bumpers, fender flares and rocker panels along the body line. Should look fantastic with the night edition. Then fluid film the undercarriage and inside the rockers.

Also have fuel shok 17x9 black rims, 285/75r17 toyo at3 and an icon stage 4 lift in mind eventually. Thinking of 2 inches in front and 1 in rear to keep some rake for towing. S and b cold air intake and borla atak or s type dual exhaust with resonator.

Through browsing the forum, ill probably be using the pennzoil ultra. Undecided for filters, use a wix xp on my 09 ram at the moment. Maybe go to the mobil 1 ep or royal purple filter on the new one.

Done way too much thinking, as you can probably tell! Even worse now, after reading all the problems with my new truck I could have when I pick it up! Lol

Whitenight

Reaction score
Well crap, just read those 17s won't fit. Bummer as the tires are cheap in that size. So it'll be 18x9s with 295/70r18s instead

YellowSled

Reaction score
I cancelled a order on another RAM because i really did not want to loose that option with such a big truck. I am always folding mirrors in parking lots and if i decide to park it in my garage. GL!

somethingclever

Reaction score
Congrats. I ordered a build and the plants shut down about 2-3 days right after. Same boat as you and I can understand the excitement for the new truck to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread