5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Hemi is pulsing the throttle at low RPM

Z mann R2

Reaction score
This seems to happen only as I’m pulling outta my garage and down my driveway giving it very little gas.....the rpms just start jumping up and down over n over making the truck lunge a little bit....then after i get going down the road and the engine warms up it’ll never do it again.

Thoughts?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is it worse on colder days? Sounds like the cold start/warm up regulator is not working smoothly

Z mann R2

Reaction score
In south Texas it really hasn’t been cold lately and I’ve only owned the truck for 3 weeks....but it does seem to only do it when Engine is not warmed up

Mlibertini

Reaction score
This seems to happen only as I’m pulling outta my garage and down my driveway giving it very little gas.....the rpms just start jumping up and down over n over making the truck lunge a little bit....then after i get going down the road and the engine warms up it’ll never do it again.

Thoughts?

Mine too. No idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinalyx

Reaction score
Anyone else with this issue? Bought a used 2020 with only 16k on it and im having this same issue. Same as above, only happens after the truck has sat for at least a few hours, definitely not a cold issue as im in Houston Texas and im on vacation in Florida right now and its still doing it every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/