5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 exhaust question

SeanPep

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just picked up my 2020 Rebel and looking for an exhaust. There do not seem to be much selection for the 20s yet so I'm wondering if the 19s have the same system and could fit on a 20.

Thanks for the help.

U

User_21361

It should be the same. The Flowmaster FX fit my 2020. Same kit for 2019

KingRebel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just picked up my 2020 Rebel and looking for an exhaust. There do not seem to be much selection for the 20s yet so I'm wondering if the 19s have the same system and could fit on a 20.

Thanks for the help.
Congrats on the new Rebel.

Like the other folks said, 19 and 20 are identical.

What kind of exhaust are you looking for?

I have a B2 Fabrication muffler delete for sale on eBay if you are interested. It was on my Rebel for 3 days only in great condition. It was little loud for my family which is why I am selling.

If you are looking for an aggressive sound. B2 is good. They have other ones too you can check out their website.

SeanPep

Reaction score

I have a B2 Fabrication muffler delete for sale on eBay if you are interested. It was on my Rebel for 3 days only in great condition. It was little loud for my family which is why I am selling.

If you are looking for an aggressive sound. B2 is good. They have other ones too you can check out their website.

Thanks for the info. Right now I'm leaning towards the carven cut and slip muffler. I haven't heard the B2 though. Got any links to a sound clip?

KingRebel

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Right now I'm leaning towards the carven cut and slip muffler. I haven't heard the B2 though. Got any links to a sound clip?
Here is a link to their site.

father and son shop in the US. The craftsmanship is top notch. Check them out.

Good luck on the exhaust search. Exciting!

Venom

Reaction score

Which one did you have?

Bearman95

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the help.
The 19 Borla touring fits my 2020 Laramie sport Perfectly!

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thumbs up for B2.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the help.
tenor.gif

KingRebel

Reaction score
You like the magnaflow? Been leaning towards that or flowmaster! To many options!
I am not sure what flowmaster sounds like in person. For me, the magnaflow has the perfect sound. Gives the truck the right amount of deep throaty exhaust note both in and out of the cabin (louder outside but not obnoxious) Comes alive when you step on it. I am very happy with it.

Venom

Reaction score
I am not sure what flowmaster sounds like in person. For me, the magnaflow has the perfect sound. Gives the truck the right amount of deep throaty exhaust note both in and out of the cabin (louder outside but not obnoxious) Comes alive when you step on it. I am very happy with it.
Did you order it from B2 Fab? If so, how long did it take to ship?

KingRebel

Reaction score
Did you order it from B2 Fab? If so, how long did it take to ship?
Yes ordered directly from the website. Shipping took about a week. Not sure if it’s still valid but I used this promo code and got 10% off “doowork10”. Not a bad deal.

Users who are viewing this thread