5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ecodiesel Review with drive..

dumbo62

Reaction score
I would have liked to get the Ecodiesel but in Northern California at my local Costco Diesel it is .50 more per gallon. Safeway it was .60 more per gallon. 3 years ago I had a 2017 with the Diesel and it was .30 cheaper per gallon at Costco. WTF??

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
I would have liked to get the Ecodiesel but in Northern California at my local Costco Diesel it is .50 more per gallon. Safeway it was .60 more per gallon. 3 years ago I had a 2017 with the Diesel and it was .30 cheaper per gallon at Costco. WTF??
You can thank your government and diesel "futures"

They always find a way to wring every penny out of you.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in NorCal still buying an ED .

rorischak

Reaction score
I really think it is all about how long you are going to keep the truck. If you plan to trade in pretty quickly than I would not recommend it but I plan to keep mine for quite a while and the better fuel mileage will end up paying for itself over time.

Users who are viewing this thread