5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ecodiesel Pedal Commander

Seaeco

Reaction score
Have you noticed any difference in mpg?

Wrecktal

Reaction score
What setting did you end up leaving it in? Sport negative 2?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've got mine on. Had it two days. I've settled on just plain sport. I stuck mine down on the airbox beside the pedal under the carpet with the wire tucked into the carpet by the pedal. It is 100% invisible, looks totally oem. I have a 3-4 mile drive on dirt/crushed shell and 18 miles on paved road in civilization.

Drives like a totally different truck. It's still easy enough to pull out slow, but easy enough to only need to give it the 10-15% for the car to go and flooring it on any surface is an instant wheel chirp and traction control light. Just because of that I may tone it down. It went from being a sedate feeling truck with some torque to feeling a lot more sporty.

Torque Pro shows it going from a mild 7.x-8+sec 0-60 to a sub 6 sec 0-60 now and thats with the traction control kicking in. It is definitely worth the money for a "non permanent" mod and I am still getting a sold 27 mpg combined, and can easily exceed 50 mpg with cruise on at 55-62 mph if I keep my foot out of it. I'm impressed, however I also feel like for twice the money you could get a real tune ( soonish ) and handily beat just a $300 throttle remapper at the cost of your warranty.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Which PC did you get for the ED? It only lists for the HEMI and the 3.6 v6.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
PC 78, its the same pedal for all ram trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread