5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ecodiesel cold weather grille cover

JoeEcodiesel

Reaction score
First time Ram owner, picked up my new ecodiesel today and was curious about the cold weather grille cover. I know the truck has active flaps but I wanted to know if I still need to get a cover.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Depends on where you are for cover but it does help quite a bit, I would recommend putting it on. Did your truck come equipped with block heater?? If it did I would certainly use it for certain temperatures.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
First time Ram owner, picked up my new ecodiesel today and was curious about the cold weather grille cover. I know the truck has active flaps but I wanted to know if I still need to get a cover.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Congrats on your new rig. Please include your truck's vitals on your signature, so folks can help with future questions.

Cheers,

JoeEcodiesel

Reaction score
Depends on where you are for cover but it does help quite a bit, I would recommend putting it on. Did your truck come equipped with block heater?? If it did I would certainly use it for certain temperatures.
I can't find where to buy a cover? My truck, as far as I know, doesn't have the block heater. I thought I seen somewhere all of the ecodiesels have it and you just need to buy the cord...idk

2020 Laramie Ecodiesel, Crew cab, 4x4, Level 2, Night Edition

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to get you the cover, did you order the cold weather group, as for block heater I am not sure, your equipment listing should show it if it is installed.

I found the part number for the cover 82216061AA and lists for $125. If you have sales code MFQ. MF5 on your equipment listing then it should have been included.

Last edited:

JoeEcodiesel

Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to get you the cover, did you order the cold weather group, as for block heater I am not sure, your equipment listing should show it if it is installed.

I found the part number for the cover 82216061AA and lists for $125. If you have sales code MFQ. MF5 on your equipment listing then it should have been included.

Wow, thank you for digging into this for me! I appreciate it

2020 Laramie Ecodiesel, Crew cab, 4x4, Level 2, Night Edition

Users who are viewing this thread