5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Corona Eco Rebel build

DRebel

Reaction score
How's the suspension feel?

I want something like my wife's 4runner TRD Pro, I know it won't be the same but hers just feel more in control over rough roads at high speed.

The suspension rides like a dream, smooth over bumps w/much more control. I no longer have hops like before when on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRebel

Reaction score
Which UCA are you going with?

Rough Country (RC) are the arms I bought but my factory arm arms are work just fine for the 2in preload. When I increase to the 3in, I will then install the RC UCA.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a Ram mount, it works great and thy last longer then the others.

Looks perfect. Did you need any other accessories to mount it to that area? Or did it come with everything you need?

DRebel

Reaction score
Looks perfect. Did you need any other accessories to mount it to that area? Or did it come with everything you need?

31a29b10753c88c5ad9776d5dcdc102b.jpg

This is it I bought the plate off of ACK.

DRebel

Reaction score
any update on moving on with 3in and uca?

No changes besides I have this squeeze coming from the Fox shock on the drive side that’s consistently off and on during compression.

SurfRebel20

Reaction score
No changes besides I have this squeeze coming from the Fox shock on the drive side that’s consistently off and on during compression.

would you recommend those over the king 2.5 coilovers?

DRebel

Reaction score
would you recommend those over the king 2.5 coilovers?

I can’t give a solid evaluation due not riding with the king on the same platform. But I can say I’ve seen consistent reviews concerning northern areas that salts the roads requiring more frequent cleaning with the Kings.

Users who are viewing this thread