5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Chevrolet heavy duty pictures just released!!!

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
TFLtruck just released a few hours ago pics of the new Chevrolet HD. (May need a shot of tequila to look at pics... ) o_O I predict Rams will sell really well! A face only a mother could love....... +++ notice how similar the styling is to the 2001 Pontiac Aztec ( I included a photo) and that is compared to Edsel as a design failure+++ View attachment 9839 View attachment 9857 View attachment 9858 View attachment 9859
OMG. That is hard to believe it’s so ugly. I kind of like the new half ton but this is horrific

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The hood appears so tall how are you supposed to see anything ahead of you? Maybe full time surround cameras or a drone that transmits an aerial view for the heads up display they offer. Anyone under 5' tall better walk fast when using the crosswalk at a stoplight so they don't become lost from view and become a speed bump.

Longhorn

Reaction score
More than slightly...that looks like a modern, edgy design with far better proportions than the base models.

Looks way better. But the badging is changed among other things.... Damage Control.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score

High Country trim looks slightly better but still not my cup of tea.
I think the grille looks far better, but the chrome bar that goes from headlight to headlight should be a different color. It just kinda blends in with the rest of the chrome. It was distinct in the other trim.

Overall proportions and that one bar aside, I don't think this looks half bad. Far better than the previous trim's abomination, but not great, either.

S

Smashy71

I’m still liking the gen4 Ram styling. I was all set to buy a gen5, then reading all the issues and decided to step back. Bought a fully loaded ecodiesel 1500 Laramie 4x4 with 4 corner air suspension and 3.92 gears. Loving it!
You say you read all the issues that the new gen 5 had? Did you read the issues that the ecodiesel has? I traded in my ecodiesel because of issues with it. My ED lived at the dealer repair shop for the first year I owned it. Two def tanks a complete SCR replacement. Engine oil migrating into the radiator. Check engine light always on. There was a reason they didn’t make the ED for the 2019 but they are bringing it back for the 2020 with some redesign.

Users who are viewing this thread