5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 built to serve

TTown77

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new on the forum and need some help. I recently bought a 2020 built to serve edition truck. I absolutely love it. The question is this: I’ve read that that built to serve has a lot of the features of the 4x4 off road package but I’m not sure it has the same 1 inch lift. How can I verify (aside from tracking down a stock off road pkg truck and measuring)?

I’d like to upgrade either to bilstein leveling kit or the mopar 2 inch lift, but knowing if I already have the 1 inch off road spacer or not will be important.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We’ve actually been discussing this very topic in the link below. According to Ram, it should have the increased ride height of the off-road group, but not sure if it actually does or not.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Built to serve comes with off-road group which makes it 1 inch higher according to Rams built to serve web page.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

nburd

Reaction score
Register the truck at Ramtrucks.com owner site and your build sheet is easily accessible. You will see the extra heavy duty off road shocks line items. It's actually listed on the website if you click on all options for the BTS edition. Its a great package. None of the dealers in my area had a Level 2 BTS. I would have seriously considered one. It's a nice package and those seats are awesome.

Attachments

• BTS Specs.PNG
    BTS Specs.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 88

JCebula

Reaction score
Built to serve comes with off-road group which makes it 1 inch higher according to Rams built to serve web page.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
I have a built to seve edition and a coworker has a 2020 bighorn. I'll measure both of them tomorrow.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a built to seve edition and a coworker has a 2020 bighorn. I'll measure both of them tomorrow.
Measure from the center hub to the start of the fender.

The reason why I was questioning it is that Readylift says anything over 22" is indicative of the factory 1" lift that comes with the ORG.

We've got everything else from the ORG so I'd assume we have the lift as well but thought my measurements were off.

Users who are viewing this thread