5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Built To Serve Ram

Mizzou.Mike

Reaction score
I left the Ford world and came over to the Dodge side when I saw this Built To Serve edition Ram. I love the color and this exactly fits my military background. It gets a level kit, new wheels and tires and spray in bedliner on Wednesday.

So far I love everything about the truck except the gas mileage.

IMG_5982.jpg IMG_5980.jpg

Maccam26

Reaction score
I just bought the same truck with 3.92, coming from a v6 grand Cherokee, the fuel mileage is definitely a noticeable difference. Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nimbus

Reaction score
I also just bought this truck with 3.92, eTorque as well. Thankfully it also has a 33 gallon fuel tank so the pain of the gas mileage won't hit me quite as frequenly.

nimbus

Reaction score
I have 3.21s and no e torq,get 17 mpg in city,truck gets better when broken in
That's good to know. I drive with a super soft foot and am at about 16.6 mpg 600 miles in. Also just filled up with 89 octane, not sure if the dealership put in 87 or 89 for my first tank out the door.

Maccam26

Reaction score
b989eaf9a83e36c4a956c89ed8708acc.jpg

Here’s mine. 3.92, level 2 group, bed utility, trailer brake and blind spot. Really happy ...only would have wished for wireless CarPlay but I’ve ordered the dongle to fix that.

Last edited:

nwalk4

Reaction score
b989eaf9a83e36c4a956c89ed8708acc.jpg

Here’s mine. 3.92, level 2 group, bed utility, locking rear axle and blind spot. Really happy ...only would have wished for wireless CarPlay but I’ve ordered the dongle to fix that.

What was the price of yours, including the $1,695 Freight, but not TTL.? If you don’t mind me asking and/or sharing.

Maccam26

Reaction score
42800 and possibly 1 or 2 grand over allowance on my trade. So between 40,800 and 42,800 depending where they put my trade for « real » in their books. Hope that helps.

Maccam26

Reaction score
https://carplay2air.com/ this dongle makes carplay wireless for days with short trips. You can also pass power through it to your phone on days where you need to keep the phone charged. For me, keeping the phone in the pocket most days is a pro.

BigAdge

Reaction score
I left the Ford world and came over to the Dodge side when I saw this Built To Serve edition Ram. I love the color and this exactly fits my military background. It gets a level kit, new wheels and tires and spray in bedliner on Wednesday.

So far I love everything about the truck except the gas mileage.

View attachment 65611 View attachment 65612
I'm in MO also, where are you taking yours for the level kit? I'm interested in pictures!

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I hated the front sitting lower. I farm and do a lot of hunting and fishing so I wanted a 10 ply or better tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if you’ve mentioned this before, but what is your wheel and tire setup? It looks really good with the level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/