5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Bighorn USB lights staying on?

Xoexpireu

Reaction score
Only few weeks old noticing after I park my truck I'll go out side like an hour later or so to walk the dog look inside and I can see the USB light are on. I go grab the key fob unlock and rock and they go off anyone else have this issue or no why it's doing this?

daze513

Reaction score
Only few weeks old noticing after I park my truck I'll go out side like an hour later or so to walk the dog look inside and I can see the USB light are on. I go grab the key fob unlock and rock and they go off anyone else have this issue or no why it's doing this?

I have noticed this as well. Doesn’t do it all the time so it’s definitely weird. Seems to not be too much draw on the battery because it’s starts fine in the morning. At first I thought it was maybe because I had the key with me. But without proximity passive entry I don’t see why having the key would make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread