5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 BigHorn interior swap with Rebel/Laramie, anyone done it?

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score
HI - So this 2020 Big Horn (Crew Cab) I picked up has the standard interior for this trim; 8 way pwr driver seat w/lumbar, heated seats.

I'm want to do a full interior swap from a Rebel - front seats, rear seats and if its available, the center console.

My question is - the passenger seat now has no power besides whatever is there for the seat heater. If the new passenger seat has power adjustment, anyone know what/how to get everything needed to get it power as well?

Has anyone done this? I am not interested in doing seat covers - I want the actual Rebel seats :)

This is a future project, just trying to get an understanding of the challenges and what to be on the look out for.

Thank you.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
did you ever get this done?
After a year and a half, I assume he did. There are several threads on this change, so he probably got his info there, and abandoned this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/