5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Bighorn Halogen Headlight LED bulb upgrade

JCR1500

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have a 2020 Bighorn Sport with the halogen reflector headlights. I like the look of the housings but want to upgrade to LEDs. For those of you who have done this upgrade what brand of LED bulbs did you buy and where did you get them from? Right now I want to replace High Beam, Low Beam, Turn Signal and Fog lights. My first choice is GTR lighting Ultra 2s from Headlight Revolution.

Thanks everyone.

Jarrett

U

User_34235

Do a search for Lasfit. There is a thread on led headlight conversion. On my phone so can't post link.....sorry.

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
Lasfit.com has nice LED headlights for our trucks. But if you want the brightest ones and don’t mind paying more money, thenI would go to headlightrevolution.com and get the SuperNova series.

cjh0702

Reaction score
I converted using Lasfits, and couldn’t be happier. They are very bright. Even have opposing teafic turn their brights on me on the local backroads at night, because they think I have my high beams on when I only have my low beams. Price is decent too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/