5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 BigHorn Crew Cab Running Boards

kiapghff

Reaction score
New here and did a search for running boards, couldn't find anything specific. Im looking for aftermarket running boards. My question is best online site and do I go chrome or black? I have the chromed out rims with Patriot Blue paint. Will post a pic. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2508.jpg
    IMG_2508.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 71

MFALRAM

Reaction score
New here and did a search for running boards, couldn't find anything specific. Im looking for aftermarket running boards. My question is best online site and do I go chrome or black? I have the chromed out rims with Patriot Blue paint. Will post a pic. Thanks in advance.
Welcome!! I have Westin R5’s on mine and they are black. I really don’t see any black on your truck so I would go chrome unless you plan on doing some black badging on your truck then I would go black. American Tucks have a good selection of running boards.Good luck in finding your running boards!!

kiapghff

Reaction score
Welcome!! I have Westin R5’s on mine and they are black. I really don’t see any black on your truck so I would go chrome unless you plan on doing some black badging on your truck then I would go black. American Tucks have a good selection of running boards.Good luck in finding your running boards!!
I dont have any black. I asked because my wife said black (what does she know) but the boys said chrome to match the rims. Thanks for the site will check it out now.

Kevinch

Reaction score
I went with Mopar wheel-to-wheel steps & did a short write up about it here. The price was competitive - I went with SS but chrome is available for about the same price - & I think they look good.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Def gotta go chrome to match the wheels and bumpers. RealTruck.com has a good selection as well.

Ronbhaines

Reaction score
Def gotta go chrome to match the wheels and bumpers. RealTruck.com has a good selection as well.
I like the chrome but I would like a stealthier version. Maybe flatter.Mine are stainless.
ebb43fec0af44ad42be92202666091fd.jpg

2019 Ram Bighorn
2.5" level
Fuel Blitz wheels
275-65-20 Duratracs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread