5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020-2021 Ram 1500 Built to Serve Black front info to purchase

NORCALBIGHORN

Reaction score
I am looking for info on what the specifics on the black bumper front and rear info ? Paint no paint matte black painted and how to buy these parts to turn my Bighorn into looking like this edition as well. I think its a matte paint or just not painted at all but I need clarification so I don't waste time or money Thanks to all!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 58

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the BTS bumpers/grille are just Tradesman parts. I would assume the bumpers are just painted steel and the grille/upper trim is unpainted black plastic.

NORCALBIGHORN

Reaction score
I believe the BTS bumpers/grille are just Tradesman parts. I would assume the bumpers are just painted steel and the grille/upper trim is unpainted black plastic.
From what I researched, is the tradesman the classic front end or is it the new body style?

NORCALBIGHORN

Reaction score
Plastidip would do you right, or of course you could have everything painted for $$$$
already got 3 diff quotes for paint , 1100.00++ trying to price the front and rear bumpers including the front grille for around 1000

NORCALBIGHORN

Reaction score
already got 3 diff quotes for paint , 1100.00++ trying to price the front and rear bumpers including the front grille for around 1000
Its a brand new Truck , really couldn't see myself doing a flea market backyard paint job on em

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From what I researched, is the tradesman the classic front end or is it the new body style?
New (DT) body style. Classic (DS) parts won't fit.

rm019-276fnfv5hbgdkhi574s1l72mgkpbq11-1.jpg

NORCALBIGHORN

Reaction score
As far as the bumper and grille, yes. You'd have to add the tow hooks and foglights that the Tradesman doesn't have.
Well I have all that stuff on my chrome bumper so essentially just swapping out all the guts and pieces onto a black bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online