5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 1500 leveling

JR427

Reaction score
I'm purchasing a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4WD and want to raise the front end to "level" it. From what I've read "leveling blocks" put strain on the front suspension components and change the ride quality. Readylift provides a kit that includes upper "A" arms , but it does not include longer shocks. Mopar sells a 2" lift kit which includes upper "A" arms and shocks AND would be covered under the factory warranty. It is expensive. I wondered if you could use the Mopar kit and just install the front components. Any comments or ideas would be appreciated. I'm new to this forum so I hope this goes to the correct place. Thank you!

That’s expensive just for a leveling kit, but you can take advantage of the full kit. Get the Mopar kit, add the front springs off of the off-road package trucks and that will give you a very close to level look. It will be similar to the 3.5” kits but using all Mopar parts and will drive much better.

^^^^. By chance do you know the part number for those springs ?

I appreciate you responding back, I’ll have my parts guy track down a set and post that number and my results. :)

I'm purchasing a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 4WD and want to raise the front end to "level" it. From what I've read "leveling blocks" put strain on the front suspension components and change the ride quality. Readylift provides a kit that includes upper "A" arms , but it does not include longer shocks. Mopar sells a 2" lift kit which includes upper "A" arms and shocks AND would be covered under the factory warranty. It is expensive. I wondered if you could use the Mopar kit and just install the front components. Any comments or ideas would be appreciated. I'm new to this forum so I hope this goes to the correct place. Thank you!
I appreciate you responding back, I’ll have my parts guy track down a set and post that number and my results. :)
Thankyou.
That’s expensive just for a leveling kit, but you can take advantage of the full kit. Get the Mopar kit, add the front springs off of the off-road package trucks and that will give you a very close to level look. It will be similar to the 3.5” kits but using all Mopar parts and will drive much better.
Thank you. If you know the part number, that would be great. Otherwise, I can get it at a dealer by using the vin of a truck that has an off-road package can't I? Also, are the rear shocks from the kit worth trying to sell? Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back