5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 with Zone 6 inch lift

Dano2019

Reaction score
Just finished my Ram. It has a Zone 6 inch lift with Hostile Rage wheels 20x10 with -19 offset. Installed a Vararam intake and a Fowmaster outlaw muffler replacement. Now here are my thoughts:

1. The Exhaust. I left the resonators in place and replaced only the muffler with a Flowmaster outlaw. I love it, nice rumble and not to loud until you stick your foot in it. Its Nice!!

2. The intake. Okay intakes are certainly open for debate, but here is what i think about the Vararam. The company claims 30HP, I never believe the factory claims on any of them, but what i can tell you from the seat of the pants dyno is it woke the Hemi up. Better throttle response and a nice sound. Yes I'm pleased with it.

3. The Zone Lift. I did a ton of research on lift kits prior to my purchase. I had a 2014 Ram that I lifted 3 inches in the front with pucks and 2 in the rear. Absolute garbage and over the course of 35,000 miles ruined the differential. Guys DON'T GO CHEAP!!!!! This Zone as many of you know is a sister company too BDS. The install took me and a buddy 7 hours to install in the driveway. Now both of us are mechanically inclined so that helps. Every single bracket and peace lined up perfectly and bolted right in. Drive shaft and CV angles are perfect. The ride is almost the same as factory. If anything it is a little stiffer, however it is very little and hardly noticeable. SUPER PLEASED with this lift kit and I highly recommend it if your looking at a 6 inch lift.

On a side note I did have some minor plastic to trim. i cut very little and used a head gun to reform the inner fender well to what we needed.

I hope this helps anyone looking to lift their Gen 5 Ram.

Thanks for Reading

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 353
Reaction score
Just finished my Ram. It has a Zone 6 inch lift with Hostile Rage wheels 20x10 with -19 offset. Installed a Vararam intake and a Fowmaster outlaw muffler replacement. Now here are my thoughts:

1. The Exhaust. I left the resonators in place and replaced only the muffler with a Flowmaster outlaw. I love it, nice rumble and not to loud until you stick your foot in it. Its Nice!!

2. The intake. Okay intakes are certainly open for debate, but here is what i think about the Vararam. The company claims 30HP, I never believe the factory claims on any of them, but what i can tell you from the seat of the pants dyno is it woke the Hemi up. Better throttle response and a nice sound. Yes I'm pleased with it.

3. The Zone Lift. I did a ton of research on lift kits prior to my purchase. I had a 2014 Ram that I lifted 3 inches in the front with pucks and 2 in the rear. Absolute garbage and over the course of 35,000 miles ruined the differential. Guys DON'T GO CHEAP!!!!! This Zone as many of you know is a sister company too BDS. The install took me and a buddy 7 hours to install in the driveway. Now both of us are mechanically inclined so that helps. Every single bracket and peace lined up perfectly and bolted right in. Drive shaft and CV angles are perfect. The ride is almost the same as factory. If anything it is a little stiffer, however it is very little and hardly noticeable. SUPER PLEASED with this lift kit and I highly recommend it if your looking at a 6 inch lift.

On a side note I did have some minor plastic to trim. i cut very little and used a head gun to reform the inner fender well to what we needed.

Thanks for Reading

Looks good. Who carries the zone lift? Its not on there website that I can see

Ram.Rebel.19

Reaction score
Looks good. Who carries the zone lift? Its not on there website that I can see

Dano2019

Reaction score
I got my lift kit here

recon15

Reaction score
Making me want 37's now. I lost about 2 mpg going from stock to 35's. Id like to hear what your fuel avg is (3.92 gears?). I'm getting about 13-14 city and 15-16 highway running 75.

Dano2019

Reaction score
Making me want 37's now. I lost about 2 mpg going from stock to 35's. Id like to hear what your fuel avg is (3.92 gears?). I'm getting about 13-14 city and 15-16 highway running 75.
I don't have the miles on it to give you accurate mileage as of yet. I have been on the road the last 4 days. But I will certainly get back to you in a few days. I am running 3:92 gears.

Derrick19

Reaction score

Thanks for Reading
Can you run 18s with this kit?

Users who are viewing this thread