5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Warranty Repairs?

froy119

Reaction score
This 2019 Ram Bighorn 5.7 Hemi is my first NEW truck purchase. I have not had any major issues with the truck, the only warranty replacement I had was the Power folding mirrors not working correctly. With that said, My warranty is going to expire this year and I am wondering if there are any other known issues that I may be overlooking that I should make sure get checked before the warranty expires. I follow the forum fairly often and see people having issues with banging/rubbing noise in the front and rear of the trucks. I started hearing a banging noise in the front of the vehicle and took it in for service. The tech said he could not locate the issue and just keep driving and bring it back in if it gets worse. Any advice would be appreciated by a young inexperienced owner.

Chris Driver

Reaction score
I just bought a used 2019 Ram 1500 a week ago was at the dealer first 3 days of ownership Battey had to be replaced and had to replace the wiper motor under warranty and a week later I have issues with he folding mirrors the screen flickers and appears to have 2 images at once I smell coolant and when at a light when I let off the brake it jerks a little the usb in the console doesn't work the tailgate has to slam shut or it says its open and front sensor beeps sometimes and there nothing in front of the truck. Anyone have these issues?

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some of your stuff will need to be warranty. But, coolant smell will always be there, keep an eye on your levels. Mine has the smell for two years now from under the reservoir cap, never been an issue. Your tailgate can be resolved with a torx bit at home in just a few seconds by moving your passenger side strike bolt rearwards by an 1/8 or 1/16 inch. And the sun and shadows will set off your sensors occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread