5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-UP DODGE RAM 4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER-READY HARNESS WITH ANC

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Wonder how this is so simple and the other option is that expensive and more complicated pac amp pro.

I just need one channel to add a sub and leave the rest alone. I've done the whole rewire the entire vehicle thing and I am kinda over it. I trade vehicles too often.

Edit: NM, I see now. That harness is a high level output. The AmpPro is not and combines all channels for a full range output instead of limited by the stock preset frequencies.

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AllAmer1719

Reaction score
That harness is unnecessary. Just buy the PAC harness and wire to a hi/lo converter. 17’ wire will allow you to put the amp by the tailgate.

Conch007

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone with experience of this one?

Thank you!

//Jocke
Wish they had that when they installed mine what ever the installers did my noise cancelation no longer works my front bumper sensors are loud as hell and my rear only gives visual cues now.

Ldc2335

Reaction score
I think with anything but the pac amp pro you're stuck with whatever the factory speaker wire frequencies put out. It might be worth the extra cost for a clean flat signal.

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Fulanito47

Reaction score
Wish they had that when they installed mine what ever the installers did my noise cancelation no longer works my front bumper sensors are loud as hell and my rear only gives visual cues now.
you need the AmpPro AP4-CH41 to control your chimes and sensors etc.

Kyles

Reaction score

Kyles

Reaction score

What is this one for?
This gives you just an rca output that you can use for a subwoofer amplifier without messing with your speaker wire harness. If you plan on putting an amplifier in for your speakers you can use the harness you put a link to. If you have the Alpine system you need a different harness that they provide on their website

cablejack

Reaction score
This gives you just an rca output that you can use for a subwoofer amplifier without messing with your speaker wire harness. If you plan on putting an amplifier in for your speakers you can use the harness you put a link to. If you have the Alpine system you need a different harness that they provide on their website
Sorry for all stupid questions, I am thinking of putting an AMP in. It looks like this harness would be good for that, but I still don´t understand how I don´t have to mess with speaker wires...?

Is that the black connector?
If so, where does it go?

cablejack

Reaction score
Sorry for all stupid questions, I am thinking of putting an AMP in. It looks like this harness would be good for that, but I still don´t understand how I don´t have to mess with speaker wires...?

If so, where does it go?

Kyles

Reaction score

If so, where does it go?
Amp for what? Just a Subwoofer? Mid/Highs? Or a 5 channel amp for all? You disconnect the wires that go into the module under the driver seat and plug this in to the corresponding plugs and you will have the speakers through the ram module but you will get a rca output that you will run a wire from the Net module to your amp. The small blue wire is a trigger wire that will turn the amp on. I will try attaching pics from my set up.

jaygunnah5150

Reaction score
Amp for what? Just a Subwoofer? Mid/Highs? Or a 5 channel amp for all? You disconnect the wires that go into the module under the driver seat and plug this in to the corresponding plugs and you will have the speakers through the ram module but you will get a rca output that you will run a wire from the Net module to your amp. The small blue wire is a trigger wire that will turn the amp on. I will try attaching pics from my set up.
is it pissible to meail me pictures or is there anotger way to contact you direct

Users who are viewing this thread