5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 trim levels?

Millertime

Reaction score
I'm looking at information on the 2019 trim levels. I'm going to be ordering my new truck in the next Few weeks and have been playing around the the online. Builder trying to diail in what options I want. I noticed the Laramie and up come available in a sport appearance package,. Now... I am 100% going with a color match set up in white. But what if any advantages would I have going with the Laramie or Longhorn with sport appearance over just ordering a sport? The only think I am aware of is the sport had black badges and the others will have chrome. Also the Laramie and Longhorn will have diffrent stitching in the seats. Other than that what would I gain that I can't get in a sport??

Lize

Reaction score
From reading on here the payloads/towing capacity may vary between Laramie and Longhorn so something to check if thats a consideration.

Millertime

Reaction score
From reading on here the payloads/towing capacity may vary between Laramie and Longhorn so something to check if thats a consideration.
I wouldn't say that would be much of a deciding factor for me anymore. It's pretty much a daily driver the odd towing of a trailer but nothing drastic.

Users who are viewing this thread