5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 tradesman driving/fog lights

Steve A.

Reaction score
Im new to the forum and have had my 19 ram for 2 days now, I was wondering I do not have the driving lights and was curious if I was to purchase lights if they will plug into the spots on the bumper and what all I need to do to get them to work?...thanks

RAM5

Reaction score
I thought I didn't have daytime driving lights on my Tradesman main headlights, however I found the setting to turn them on in my radio settings. I don't have an answer for you on actual separate driving lights I see in your pic

Steve A.

Reaction score
I found that too I guess I will go to the dealership and ask..

RAM5

Reaction score
cool! I'm sure there is a Ram Guru on the forum who can answer your question...good luck! I would like to know the answer to your question too.

Ickabod

Reaction score
Im new to the forum and have had my 19 ram for 2 days now, I was wondering I do not have the driving lights and was curious if I was to purchase lights if they will plug into the spots on the bumper and what all I need to do to get them to work?...thanks
Are you talking about the fog lights?

Users who are viewing this thread