5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Speaker Static Issue

Droff

Reaction score
I've got a 2019 RAM1500 and for the first time today, the speakers developed a lot of static, no matter what input is selected. My wife drove it for roughly 45 minutes today before this happened and it hasn't corrected itself. I've looked over a few forums and have seen where folks have had a similar issue but no real resolution. A post mentioned a TSB but that appears to be only for 2021 and newer models. I've currently disconnected the battery and will reconnect to see if anything has reset. That's not much of a fix but hopefully will help with the issue at least as a temp fix.
Any other folks have this issue with a good resolution?
Thanks.

rconiv

Reaction score
I've got a 2019 RAM1500 and for the first time today, the speakers developed a lot of static, no matter what input is selected. My wife drove it for roughly 45 minutes today before this happened and it hasn't corrected itself. I've looked over a few forums and have seen where folks have had a similar issue but no real resolution. A post mentioned a TSB but that appears to be only for 2021 and newer models. I've currently disconnected the battery and will reconnect to see if anything has reset. That's not much of a fix but hopefully will help with the issue at least as a temp fix.
Any other folks have this issue with a good resolution?
Thanks.
All I can give you is I have this issue, but it doesn't seem to be with the radio, just my new iPhone 14se, though that could just be a quincidence since I just got it around the time you mention. It seems to be more prevalent with music that has heavier base. I think it showed up after I installed the firmware update I found here to fix the wireless connecting but not getting an internet signal. Ongoing "Wi-Fi connected, no internet" issues

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online