5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel Floor Mats

cnyram

Reaction score
Picked up my new Rebel and never paid any attention to the fact that it didn't have any floor mats, not even the cheap small carpeted ones manuafacturers usually put in unless you opt for the option ones. The pins are in my carpet, but no mats at all. Is this how they really come, or did someone make off with them at the dealer? (I did a quick search but didn't find the answer)

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Picked up my new Rebel and never paid any attention to the fact that it didn't have any floor mats, not even the cheap small carpeted ones manuafacturers usually put in unless you opt for the option ones. The pins are in my carpet, but no mats at all. Is this how they really come, or did someone make off with them at the dealer? (I did a quick search but didn't find the answer)

Ever single Rebel I looked at had the really nice rubber mats still in plastic in the back seat. Every one had them at every dealer I checked out. I guess some could have been ordered without them, but I would contact your dealer and find out for sure.

My dealer actually installed mine before delivery.

cnyram

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I just checked the builder and didn't find floor mats as an option on the builder so I assumed they came with something. I drove almost 7 hours to get it and told the salesman I wasn't impressed with the water spots on a 59k truck but told him I would still take care of him on the survey, wanted to get headed home. At night I could tell the inside of the windows hadn't been cleaned. The next day I went over the truck and there was blue crap over the white letters on the tires and well as the orange circles and white writing that hadn't been scrubbed off. The air pressure was 53 all the way around so I assume that wasn't checked at all. So I figure if the detailing kid didn't steal them they're laying in the service area somewhere.

cnyram

Reaction score
Ever single Rebel I looked at had the really nice rubber mats still in plastic in the back seat. Every one had them at every dealer I checked out. I guess some could have been ordered without them, but I would contact your dealer and find out for sure.

My dealer actually installed mine before delivery.

Were those the ones with the red rams head?

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Were those the ones with the red rams head?
Thanks for the reply. I just checked the builder and didn't find floor mats as an option on the builder so I assumed they came with something. I drove almost 7 hours to get it and told the salesman I wasn't impressed with the water spots on a 59k truck but told him I would still take care of him on the survey, wanted to get headed home. At night I could tell the inside of the windows hadn't been cleaned. The next day I went over the truck and there was blue crap over the white letters on the tires and well as the orange circles and white writing that hadn't been scrubbed off. The air pressure was 53 all the way around so I assume that wasn't checked at all. So I figure if the detailing kid didn't steal them they're laying in the service area somewhere.

Yup, that's the one. That's why I didn't take delivery at night before they closed, though I understand the long drive and the hassle that would have been for you to drive back. The only issue is the selling dealer is the one who has to detail and prep for delivery, which sounds like they didn't do a good job. Luckily after you square away these issues, you can go to the closest dealer to you from now on.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I found my window sticker itemization for my mats, you may want to double check on yours, it looks like it should be standard equipment across the board ....

Mats.jpg

Last edited:

cnyram

Reaction score
I found my window sticker itemization for my mats, you may want to double check on yours....

View attachment 35897
Yeah I left at 6 am and got there about 12:30 and looking at the same time going home so I just wanted to get on with it. My sticker doesn't list them. But I have the rear slider and rear storage bins but they're not listed either.

Attachments

• Mats.jpg
    Mats.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 30

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Yeah I left at 6 am and got there about 12:30 and looking at the same time going home so I just wanted to get on with it. My sticker doesn't list them. But I have the rear slider and rear storage bins but they're not listed either.

Yea, I agree, you got the 12A group for God's sake! Like I mentioned, I opened the doors of a lot of Rebels and other RAMs, even the cheapest base model trims I saw had some sort of floor mats in them. I'm pretty sure yours did as well and during prep, they simply forgot to install them.

clazer

Reaction score
You should have them, and you should have the dealer get them for you. They are awesome- very deep and nearly full coverage.

Damon

Reaction score
My 2019 Rebel came with the nice rubber mats. I had the 12A package as well.

67Woody

Reaction score
Got a response from my dealer and they're ordering me aanother set. Thanks for the replies.
Good thing you caught this....they are really nice mats. I got lucky and the dealer I purchased my vehicle from delivered my Rebel to my house 570 miles away free of charge on a trailer, so no extra miles. They wanted to sell pretty bad. You'll like the mats.

b1gj0n44

Reaction score
Good for you on having the dealer come through with those. Rubber mats are not cheap.. and the rebel specific ones are really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread