5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 rebel e-locker

rdetl

Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel with the e-locker
In 11k I have not tried it yet
Am I right that it goes out of lock at I think 20mph and does traction control take over at speeds over 20mph

TimG

Reaction score
Yes, It should automatically disengage at around 15-20mph, then automatically re-engage once you drop back below that threshold. I wouldn't make it a habit of driving around locked up all the time, though lol.

R

Rob5589

From the manual:
4 lo operation, locker can be engaged up to 40 mph and remain locked throughout the 4wd low speed range.
All other modes: Can be locked up to 20 mph, will disengage if speed exceeds 25 mph but will automatically reengage at 20 mph.

TimG

Reaction score
From the manual:
4 lo operation, locker can be engaged up to 40 mph and remain locked throughout the 4wd low speed range.
Does your manual really say you can get up to 40mph in 4 lo???? I'm asking because the hard copy I have does not. Also, I don't think the RPM's would allow that high of a speed in the low range. Interesting.

R

Rob5589

Does your manual really say you can get up to 40mph in 4 lo???? I'm asking because the hard copy I have does not. Also, I don't think the RPM's would allow that high of a speed in the low range. Interesting.
It does. My guess is that you could do 40 in low as long as you allow the trans to hit 4th gear or higher.

Users who are viewing this thread