5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel Borla S-Type install

JeffK2019

Reaction score
I love my S Type. All the sound clips behind the vehicle and attempts to share didn't do it justice. The sound that matters to me is when I am driving - and wow I think it's amazing. On ramps take on a whole new meaning and my grin is pretty large by the time I merge with traffic. And when it downshifts in town and gives that little rumble, well yeah...... Best $ spent by far.

shkelqimfuga

Reaction score
How the in cab drone? Before I had a mufflex 18" muffler on my 4th gen RAM. Can you compare the drone with it?

jwiley386

Reaction score
Agreed. I don't think it could sound any better. Love my S-Type.

Best part of my day for the last 3 months has been in the AM on that initial cold start, she sounds angryyy for about 5-10 seconds until it warms up.

HockeyCowboy

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between touring and s-type. Like to do the S-Type but worried that it is too loud...come in late nights / early am. Also i do some longer trips 4-8 hours and worried that it will be loud in the cabin. Any feedback? How loud is it in the cabin? The quality of touring and s-type both sound great...just don't know the actual sound level. Is S-Type much louder than Touring and will it wake up neighbors. Thoughts? Thx.

CommanderXB70

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between touring and s-type. Like to do the S-Type but worried that it is too loud...come in late nights / early am. Also i do some longer trips 4-8 hours and worried that it will be loud in the cabin. Any feedback? How loud is it in the cabin? The quality of touring and s-type both sound great...just don't know the actual sound level. Is S-Type much louder than Touring and will it wake up neighbors. Thoughts? Thx.
I'm acutally on the fence as well, I want a little more rumble in the exhaust on my 2019 Rebel, but I'm not really looking for loud, just a note change and a slightly less anemic sound than the stock exhaust. I was considering Carven as well, but keep reading stories that it's way too loud in person. Has anyone measured the dB on their exhaust? Maybe even vs. stock?

Users who are viewing this thread