5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM water leak

Bigbluecat57

Reaction score
I have a water leak on the passenger side of my 2019 RAM Classic 1500 quad cab. I thought it was only the front passenger side but discovered I also have water in the rear storage compartment under the rear seat. Not sure how water could get in the storage compartment unless it is coming from above.

2021EcoDiesel

Reaction score
Check your rear window as well as your third brake light seals, maybe spray a water hose over them on a nice dry day. Your 2019 Classic shares the same body as my 2017. That truck had a leak in both spots at one point and I had water pooling on my back seat, under seat storage, and my passenger seat. Due to the slope of my drive way the water would run down the headliner all the way to the front seat as well as the rears.

There are a few threads on here regarding the rear window leak, check them out as they might have some good info regarding your leak as well! Best of luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread